Emerald Hill Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

3 posters

Go down

Batman: Arkham Asylum Empty Batman: Arkham Asylum

Post  King Danana Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:08 pm

To anyone who hasn't yet brought Arkham Asylum:

Go buy it.

Game of the year, it's simple, an amazing game, it's near perfect.

But that's not the reason I started this topic, no.

While the game itself is utterly fantastic, it seems developers Rocksteady took the 'Limited Edition' concept to a whole new level.
So, since following the game since May-ish, I only thought it sensible to pre-order the Limited Edition of the game, as it looked to good to turn down, a Steelbook edition of the game with a 'Making-Of' DVD, a Arkham doctors journal covering all the inmates, and a 14 inch steel Batarang.
So today, I went to GAME, with £70, only to be told Rocksteady had only sent one, yes, ONE, Limited Edition version of the game to GAME stores across the country, and that the manager had brought it this morning.

Twat.

But anyway, I find it a bit stupid that Rocksteady only produced very limited numbers of these editions, and that they didn't think to tell anyone that only one would be shipped to each store. As the lady behind the til said to me, it's dissapointed a few customers.
Maybe it was something to do with how much the Batarangs costed to produce, or another reason, but it's still slightly annoyed me.
King Danana
King Danana
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham Asylum Empty Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum

Post  ☆ỴΛsНΣИ☆   Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Well that truly is a limited edition =D but sucks for you man.
I got lucky when i was buying my limited edition of Wrath of the Lich King because i get the very last one in the shop.

As much as this sucks it really does make them collector pieces and will let true batman fans fight over these pointy sheets of metal over ebay =P
☆ỴΛsНΣИ☆  
☆ỴΛsНΣИ☆  
Off Topic Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  The Twelfth Crusader Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:29 pm

There plastic though lol. I thought the demo was good. The combat lacks depth and I imagine that it will be very repetivie in the full game but the stealth stuff worked well.
The Twelfth Crusader
The Twelfth Crusader
Super-Jew
Super-Jew

http://increationgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum