Emerald Hill Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games Unsung Heroes

3 posters

Go down

Video Games Unsung Heroes Empty Video Games Unsung Heroes

Post  death_by_stereo Wed May 20, 2009 8:49 pm

I saw something like this in a friend's Playstation magazine lately, and thought that it would make for an interesting topic.
What video game characters really make you smile, but don't seem to be as well known as they should be. Background characters that really make you think "Cool! I love this guy!", and characters leading characters in relatively unknown games. The real unsung heroes of video gaming.

For example The Merchant from Resi 4 is a favorite of mine:
Video Games Unsung Heroes Merchant
He only shows up a few times, but he always makes me smile. And you've gotta be wondering why he thought that selling guns in a zombie infested enviornment would be a good career choice, lol.

Another favorite of mine is Larry Lovage:
Video Games Unsung Heroes LarryLovage
He was the star of some serious sleaze, but he makes me laugh pretty hard. All the little dude wants to do is pick up some hot chicks and have his wicked way with them, but unfortunately he just happens to be a disastrous mixture of butt-ugly and clumsy as all hell.
death_by_stereo
death_by_stereo

Back to top Go down

Video Games Unsung Heroes Empty Re: Video Games Unsung Heroes

Post  The Twelfth Crusader Wed May 20, 2009 10:26 pm

The Merchent in Resident Evil 4 was amazing, I loved that man!

Kai from Heavenly Sword is worth a mention tbh. She was always so wacky and crazy but so cool too.

Video Games Unsung Heroes Kai%20Concept%201

Last edited by The Twelfth Crusader on Fri May 22, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Twelfth Crusader
The Twelfth Crusader
Super-Jew
Super-Jew

http://increationgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ☆ỴΛsНΣИ☆   Thu May 21, 2009 1:07 am

Scythe from fable. Not much is said in the game of him but is the coolest guy in there!

Video Games Unsung Heroes A7810
☆ỴΛsНΣИ☆  
☆ỴΛsНΣИ☆  
Off Topic Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  death_by_stereo Fri May 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Torque (or just T, as he was also known) from the Suffering games was pretty damn cool. He was relatively silent throughout the game, but a complete badass none the less. Doctor Killjoy from the same games was also a great character. He was just a spooky projection of an equally spooky doctor from way-back-when who turned up every once in a while to try and convince T to give into his rage and transform into the beast.
death_by_stereo
death_by_stereo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down