Emerald Hill Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Merchandise - yes or no?

5 posters

Go down

Gaming Merchandise - yes or no? Empty Gaming Merchandise - yes or no?

Post  The Twelfth Crusader Mon May 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Basically do you have any gaming merchandise? Whether it be posters, figures, art books, soundtracks, clothing etc. Do you collect any? Is it too geeky?

I have some. I have a couple of posters, a Killzone 2 one, a Resident Evil 5 one and a Devil May Cry 4 one (Even though I still haven't played it Laughing ). I would love to get a Metal Gear Solid poster too. Clothing wise I have some stuff. I have two MGS4 T-shirts, a Mirror's Edge T-shirt and a Guitar Hero sweatband. I don't have many soundtracks and only have the Fallout 3 and Mirror's Edge ones but I have two MGS ones coming soon. Now onto the geekiest one: figures. I have two figures, one of Balthier from Final Fantasy XII and, yep you guessed it Solid Snake from MGS4.

How cool am I? Cool
The Twelfth Crusader
The Twelfth Crusader
Super-Jew
Super-Jew

http://increationgames.com

Back to top Go down

Gaming Merchandise - yes or no? Empty Re: Gaming Merchandise - yes or no?

Post  ☆ỴΛsНΣИ☆   Mon May 04, 2009 8:02 pm

I have a WoW action figure( looks imba:P)
A few halo t-shirts and a poster
have Prince of Persia poster but i didn't buy that one , got it for free.
Ive got the collectors edition of Wrath of the Litch King so i got an art book and a sound track with that.

Thats about all i can remember .
☆ỴΛsНΣИ☆  
☆ỴΛsНΣИ☆  
Off Topic Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  death_by_stereo Mon May 04, 2009 8:13 pm

I've got few bits and pieces, but nothing massive. I've got a God Of War tshirt, a Streetfighter II poster and a few action figures. I've also got a Final Fantasy 8 tshirt somewhere, but It's white and I don't whear white, so I never got to wear it Sad

Figure-wise, I've got Lara Croft, Chun Li, Mileena and that chick from soul Calibur II with the unpronouncable name beginning with the letter X. I realized after a while that all my figures where of female games characters, so I then decided to make that my "thing" and not buy any male figures.

I'd love to get some quality Mortal Kombat clothing, but i can't find them anywhere online to buy.
death_by_stereo
death_by_stereo

Back to top Go down

Post  VanMerde Mon May 04, 2009 8:34 pm

GOW2 tshirt, halo3 poster, MKvsDC poster, Knuckles soft toy, halo books.
VanMerde
VanMerde
Admin

https://emeraldhillzone.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  King Danana Fri May 29, 2009 4:13 pm

3 Halo shirts, a Gears of War shirt, a Resident Evil shirt, a Mario shirt, a Sonic shirt, a Gears of War 2 art book and photo of Dom and Maria, a Big Daddy figure, a BioShock art book, a BioShock 'Making Of' DVD, a Metal Gear Solid 2 'Making Of' DVD, a Halo poster, a GTA IV artwork poster, 2 Pokemon posters, a Elder Scrolls: Oblivion poster, a GTA IV map poster, a GTA: San Andreas poster, a GTA: Liberty City Stories poster, a giant Super Mario Galaxy poster/calender, a Tomb Raider poster, a PGR4 poster, a Mario poster, a Super Paper Mario poster, a giant Metroid Prime poster, Super Smash Bros. Melee trading cards, the Guitar Hero 3 soundtrack (Including DLC songs), the GTA IV soundtrack, the GTA: San Andreas soundtrack, the Fallout 3 soundtrack, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Wind Waker/Twilight Princess soundtracks, the Halo 3 soundtrack, the Halo Wars soundtrack, the Metal Gear Solid/Metal Gear Solid 2/Metal Gear Solid 3/Metal Gear Solid 4 soundtracks, the Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack, the Prince of Persia soundtrack.

And soon to be getting this sexy package: http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/~r341699/Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Collectors-Edition-with-GAME-Exclusive-Preorder-Bonus/?s=Batman

(x
King Danana
King Danana
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post  VanMerde Fri May 29, 2009 4:25 pm

☆ỴΛsНΣИ☆   wrote:I have a WoW action figure( looks imbaRazz)

I was under the impression that imba meant imbalanced... your WoW figure is imbalanced?
VanMerde
VanMerde
Admin

https://emeraldhillzone.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  death_by_stereo Sun May 31, 2009 1:39 pm

Wow, Danana, you've got tons of merch, dude. There is some sweet stuff in your collection Very Happy
death_by_stereo
death_by_stereo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down