Emerald Hill Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Game Of All Time? And Why?

3 posters

Go down

Favorite Game Of All Time? And Why? Empty Favorite Game Of All Time? And Why?

Post  King Danana Fri May 29, 2009 4:29 pm

What's your favourite game of all time?

For me it has to be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It's such a beautiful game, and at the time of release, was un-rivaled in terms of graphics and scope.
Add to that the absolutely breathtaking music, the epic storyline, and a thousand different moments that will stay in your memory forever, and you have a near perfect game.

Dead Space has also been a big favorite for me, so much so that it's tied with Zelda. It was shockingly amazing. From the first moment you step foot on the doomed USG Ishimura, you know that something's out there, and waiting for you. It was full of brilliant ideas too, like there being no HUD, the life bar was on Issac's suit, running along the spine, the ammo counter was on the gun you were holding, and popped up everytime you aimed, and there was no inventory screen, it was all done in real time using your suit. A epic survival horror game.
Favorite Game Of All Time? And Why? Eaconferencedeadspace1024
Favorite Game Of All Time? And Why? You-found-the-ocarina-of-time

Last edited by King Danana on Fri May 29, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
King Danana
King Danana
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Favorite Game Of All Time? And Why? Empty Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? And Why?

Post  The Twelfth Crusader Fri May 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Metal Gear Solid for me :)
The Twelfth Crusader
The Twelfth Crusader
Super-Jew
Super-Jew

http://increationgames.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Game Of All Time? And Why? Empty Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? And Why?

Post  death_by_stereo Sun May 31, 2009 1:52 pm

Mortal Kombat II is my all-time favourite. After the way the original MK caused such a media storm, the only way to follow it up was by going bigger, bolder and bloodier... and that's exactly what MKII did. More characters, deeper storylines and a faster fighting system. There was a fantastic dark, gritty feel to the game, which just added to the over-the-top violence that was involved. I spent a huge amount of my childhood perfecting moves and kicking Outworld tail on this game. I think I've got MKII on more consoles than I have any other game. I even bought the arcade machine of it.
There have been plenty of MK games releaesed since then, allot of which are probably better games, but MKII will always have that number one spot in my heart because of the amount of found memories I have with it.
death_by_stereo
death_by_stereo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down